Monday, December 2, 2013

About Myself.


 My name is Erik. I’m 15 years old. I’m at 11-th grade.I live in Yerevan.I have many friends. We spend a lot of time together. We play football, volleyball, basketball. In summer we like swimming in river and lakes.Besides school, I go in for sports. I play Football(Soccer). It’s exciting game, and I like it very much. Sometimes I take part in different tennis competition.Soon I will graduate a school and I have to choose a profession. However, I have many interests and hobbies, for example, sports, travelling, music, so it’s not so easy to choose an occupation. My parents want me to be a computer programmer.But I’m not sure because I’m not very good in mathematics. I like computer games, I like to surf the Net, to communicate with people in different social nets and forums.I dream to visit all countries throughout the world and to see all sightseeings and great places. I hope my dreams will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment